Dance Like a Mother on Saturday, May 14 at Holocene PDX.
With the 2022 election just around the corner, we need your help to elect the candidates who will help us make Oregon a place where mothers and caregivers can thrive. We’ll have custom drinks, our famous photo booth, feminist dance music, and the chance to let loose with your friends. Come dance with us and raise funds for The Mother PAC and Family Forward!
Here are the details:
- When: Saturday, May 14th, 2022, doors open at 6:30pm and event is from 7:00-10:00pm (yes…you can still go to bed on time!)
- Who: You! Your friends! Your mom! Your feminist brother! Anyone you know who wants to come out and dance! Guests must be 21 years or older and fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required for entry.
- What: A dance party fundraiser hosted by the Mother PAC and Family Forward Action! DJ Daniela Karina and emcee Poison Waters are sure to make this a night you won’t forget! We’ll also have some VERY SPECIAL guest speakers. 🙂
- Where: Holocene, 1001 SE Morrison, Portland (here’s a map)
- Tickets: $45 at the door
- Can’t make it? Never fear, you can support our work anyway – donate here! Or, enter Raffle like a Mother for the chance to win the care package of your dreams.
- Important: Masks will now be required at the event, except when actively eating or drinking. We will provide KN95 masks for anyone who needs one. Case counts are spiking and Multnomah County has recently urged mask-wearing indoors for the next few weeks. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe!
The ticket pre-sale is now over, but you can still buy tickets at the door starting at 6:30 p.m.
Make sure to enter Raffle like a Mother for the chance to win the care package of your dreams!
This event is co-hosted by Family Forward Action and The Mother PAC.
Dance like a Mother is welcome to all who are committed to racial, gender, and economic justice. No racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, or xenophobia allowed here. The funds we raise together will support electing people to office that are aligned with our values and will fight for self-identifying moms, parents, and caregivers in Oregon.
Holocene has a COVID 19 vaccination requirement. The space is ADA compliant and 21+ only.