The 9th Annual Dance Like a Mother, our annual dance party fundraiser for moms, parents, and all caregivers to come together in joy and celebration while raising critical funds to elect more moms and people of color in Oregon.
Join us for an unforgettable night, with music from DJ Mami Miami, AKA Chicana writer Emilly Prado, custom drinks, and our famous photo booth!
- When: Saturday, October 21st, 2023. Doors open at 6:30pm and event is from 7:00-10:00pm (yes…you can still go to bed on time!)
- Who: You! Your friends! Your mom! Your feminist brother! Anyone you know who wants to come out and dance! Guests must be 21 years or older.
- What: A dance party fundraiser hosted by the Mother PAC and Family Forward Action!
- Where: Holocene, 1001 SE Morrison, Portland (here’s a map)
- Tickets: $50 online or at the door. Purchase 5 tickets to become a Dance Captain and receive two complimentary raffle tickets for the chance to win the care package of your dreams.
Don’t miss the chance to let loose with your friends! This event is likely to sell out and will definitely be an unforgettable night. Come dance with us!
Can’t make it? You can support the leadership of moms and caregivers in Oregon by entering Raffle like a Mother or making a donation today.
Thank You Dance Like a Mother Sponsors!
Show your support for the caregivers in your life and throughout Oregon. Become a Dance Like a Mother sponsor.
This event is co-hosted by Family Forward Action and The Mother PAC.
Dance like a Mother is welcome to all who are committed to racial, gender, and economic justice. No racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, or xenophobia allowed here. The funds we raise together will support electing people to office that are aligned with our values and will fight for self-identifying moms, parents, caregivers and people of color in Oregon.