Dance Like a Mother on Saturday, May 14 at Holocene PDX.
With the 2022 election just around the corner, we need your help to elect the candidates who will help us make Oregon a place where mothers and caregivers can thrive. We’ll have custom drinks, our famous photo booth, feminist dance music, and the chance to let loose with your friends. Come dance with us and raise funds for The Mother PAC and Family Forward!
Here are the details:
- When: Saturday, May 14th, 2022, doors open at 6:30pm and event is from 7:00-10:00pm (yes…you can still go to bed on time!)
- Who: You! Your friends! Your mom! Your feminist brother! Anyone you know who wants to come out and dance! Guests must be 21 years or older and fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required for entry.
- What: A dance party fundraiser hosted by the Mother PAC and Family Forward Action! DJ Daniela Karina and emcee Poison Waters are sure to make this a night you won’t forget! We’ll also have some VERY SPECIAL guest speakers. 🙂
- Where: Holocene, 1001 SE Morrison, Portland (here’s a map)
- Tickets: $35 in advance, $45 at the door
- Can’t make it? Never fear, you can support our work anyway – donate here!
Buy your ticket today!